Hi list,

does any body have a good (pu-to-date) syntax highlighting configuration for
VIM. The file that ships with version 7.x generates a lot of errors before
opening the file. I now use the old file (from VIM 6.x) which works, but is
not very recent with the keywords.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have the time to sit down and learn how
to do this myself.
(Please no vi/vim versus other editors flames, vi is what I am used to and
comfortable with (and have been since 1988 ;-) )).

--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards