On 11/10/2007, Gautam Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Which ones? The ones I know are Fvwm 1.x specific were in an "if
> b:fvwm_version = 1" block.

But the block is incorrect.  You have some entries there which aren't
specific to FVWM 1.x only, and still exist in FVWm 2.5.X, for
instance.

> Feel free to send me new keywords as they come along. Alternately, you
> could take over maintenance of the file if you think you would update it
> more frequently. (I only update it every time I upgrade *AND* have to
> tweak my configuration).

I don't want to tread on your toes.  Either way I don't care.  I don't
mind taking over maintenance for this file at all.  You can expect an
updated file over the weekend when I have time.  Any further
correspondence shouldn't really be to this list, to be honest.

-- Thomas Adam