Hi Dan,

On 10/03/12 12:59, Dan Espen wrote:
> Stuart Longland <redhat...@gentoo.org> writes:
>> A better solution might be to see if there is some sort of keybinding
>> mnemonic field in the .menu file; I didn't look into this, but this
>> works well enough for my needs, and so I submit it here in the hope it
>> may be helpful to someone else.
>
> Recently I started working on a new version of fvwm-menu-desktop.
>
> Using the new version I'm able to edit menu descriptions using Alacarte
> to include "&" where desired and have shortcuts appear in the menus.
>
> Plus it gets the mini-icons right.

That sounds even better.  I just did a quick hack without really
understanding the full innards of .menu files or fvwm-menu-desktop. :-)

> I'll redo the documentation when I'm ready to commit the changes.

No worries.  Let us know when it goes in and I'll pull CVS down and take
it for a spin.  Good to know FVWM development is still ticking after all
these years.

(Hmmm... 1993 through to 2012; I do believe that makes next year the
20th anniversary of FVWM.)

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)      .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.