> State is for conditional expressions.
> We need more information about what you are trying to do.

More in detail:

Mouse 2 W 4 Function TagWindow 10
Mouse 2 R 4 Function PullTaggedWindows 10

DestroyFunc TagWindow
AddToFunc TagWindow
+ I Pick State $0 1

DestroyFunc PullTaggedWindows
AddToFunc PullTaggedWindows
+ I All (State $0) MoveToPage
+ I All (State $0) MoveToDesk
+ I Schedule 500 All ( State $0 ) State $0 0

I use State 10 for tagging arbitrary windows.
Now I would like to give the tagged windows a different style than
untagged windows (e.g. a big red border)
I guess that's not possible doing it with the Style statement, because
it does not accept conditional expressions (only name, class, resource)

> Perhaps when you set the state, you should also set the style.

I do not know how to apply a style rule to a single window.
This would solve my problem of course.

Thanks,