Take a look at sk12870

________________________________
From: Peter Addy <wavema...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 8:09:35 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] IP address conflicts within Encryption domains in VPN's

Thanks , looks like i need further guidance

here is what i have for our NAT Rule

NAT RULE
OriginalSource >Host server on a 23.x.x.x/32
Original Destination> host address 11.160.x.x/32

Translated
Source hide nat of 147.x.x.x/32 to leave out from the firewall
DEST host 10.230.x.x which is the real machine on the other firewall side

Policy rule simply reads

23.x.x.x/32 to 11.160.x.x/32

This is a VPN from Checkpoint to a Cisco, so i moved this and created a new
community to use one vpn tunnel per each pair of hosts

There is no route for 10.230.x.x, not sure if i need one and not sure if i need
a nat rule back, if so which way, the conection is from us to the Cisco, so
should it not be all stateful?

Also for the encyption domain for the cisco i have placed in the 11.160.x.x as
this is where the connection from our server 23.x.x.x/32 first goes to, but why
would this be needed, wouldd have thoght for the enc dom only the 147.x.x.x/32
was required, and on the other end Cisco they have in their encryption domain
host 10.230.x.x/32 and 147.x.x.x/32, not sure if they also need the
11.160.x.x/32??

Our Checkpoints sit between CiscoASA's outer and inner so we have to Nat

If this was Checkpoint to Checkpoint, dont think we would have had this issue

Any ideas please let me know as i have quite a few other CiscoVPNs that need
doing,

Many Thanks