Gary

Sorry to ask again, can you confirm this

NAT rule outgoing -> Original Packets SRC 10.1.1.1 DST 3.3.3.3,

Translated Column > Source and Dest is both ORIGINAL

Nat rule incoming -> ORIGINAL Packet Source 3.3.3.3 DEST 2.2.2.2,

Translated Column > Source is ORIGINAL and Dest is 10.1.1.1

Just getting my head around the NAT part

Thanks