Hi,
Many thanks
1-I seen to have 10  d. revisions on Smartdashboard ( i had previous
ones but weeks ago i either moved their folders or even deleted some
of them. )
2- A single  output i  catched on  the install database i windows is like

[FWM 32145 19830744...@myfirewall[30 Dec 15:43:50] .....--> CDBReader::SetDBPath
I will try to look at the .elg files on the folders you have given
hope that  the logs  are understandable.
Regards