[mailto:fw-1-mailingl...@amadeus.us.checkpoint.com] On Behalf Of a bv
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:17 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Strange behavior while installing database and
policy-Emergency

Hi,

I  started another install database and it doesnt finish its still showing
scrolling some output soem other keywords i catch from the screen are

querybuild add class
StaticDefensePatterns
CDdynamic
etc
I didnt want to do a abort again the install database but it took many minutes
ill try to abort and install the policy again Regards