Just forwarding to general ML, so others get the chance to reply (AKA,
I'm lazy ;)).

-------- Original Message --------
Betreff:        OwnRouter
Datum:  Sat, 21 Dec 2013 02:00:41 +0100
Von:    Luis Cervantes <luiscervantesj...@gmail.com>
An:     m...@dasprids.de

Hello Dasprids
First of all , thank you for the support you have given to ZendFramework .

In my learning process , I am interested in setting up a router
parameters of controller / ation / other parameter will encrypted.
This makes sense in the private area , where I do not care that the
parameters look at least legibly . That is, I want to go encrypted

basically the format that interests me is mounting :
/ private / lksdjlksdjalsdjaslkdjasldjasldkjaslkjlkjflkhfl

lksdjlksdjalsdjaslkdjasldjasldkjaslkjlkjflkhfl = encrypted (controller /
action / id)

I try to create my own router extended of  Segment .
But I think my problem is different, because I can not get it to work
either in construction and in translation.

I do not quite understand the inner workings of the match and assemble .

Know any website where you can find and explain a little more detailed
information. ?
Or any help on how to install?

Thank you very much in advance for all the help received .

regards

Luis