Well there's nothing stopping you from using it.  However you need to be
aware that there are multiple layers to the view in Zend Framework.  Once
you understand that you'll simply need to translate the HTML outputted by
Web Builder into a usable format for ZF.

I'm not sure where your PHP level is at, but I'd recommend starting with the
tutorial on the ZF2 website under the "Learn" tab.  You really need to get
your head around what a view is and how to use it, before making the
attempt.

Westin Shafer