I am following a very convoluted, incomplete, confusing, frustrating example
on ZF2 Forms.  It uses ServiceManager, Factories, Filters, Forms, and a
bunch of other classes.  I got so annoyed with the bad confusing code I see
that after trying to make sense of it for a couple of weeks, I figured I
should ask.

Is there a good, solid, clean, best-practices example of writing a good ZF2
form with all the trimmings?  I know there are a few.  But I wanted to ask a
pointer to a good clean one, because I want to write good code, and having
little experience in ZF2, I want to see what it is like to be writing good
form code in ZF2.

I (and hopefully many others) will surely appreciate it.  Thanks!