It is the lest docs; however, it's not changed (I was looking at the
official published docs):
http://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/latest/modules/zend.di.configuration.html

I found that the Configuration file looks more like:

        'definition' => [
            'class' => [
                '<Class Name>' => [
                    '<method Name>' => [
                        '<paramName1>' => [<options>],
                    ]
                ],
            ],
        ],

But I'm not even scratching the surface. There's also 'instantiator', and
'supertypes' under the class name part. The 'instance' counterpart is
completely different: the CODE looks things such as "alias" and
"preferences" and under some unknown key, "parameters", "injections" and
"shared"

---
Philip
g...@gpcentre.net