all in all, it can't be that complicated.  I am finding myself tracing code
levels deep into BjyAuthorize code, to find why my rules are not being
loaded, and I shouldn't have to do that.  I must be doing something wrong.
I am learning bits and pieces about how BjyAuthorize works, but also I
shouldn't have to do this.  I must be doing something wrong.  I am creating
too many files to load my rules, and again I shouldn't ahve to.  What am I
doing wrong?

I guess it should be easy - have a Factory or an Invokable that generates
the rules for you, and have config that is wired to work correctly.  Is that
all, or is there anything else involved?

If that is all then I have a file called
FedcoUser\Factory\ObjectRepositoryRuleProviderFactory.php, that calls
FedcoUser\Provider\Rule\ObjectRepositoryProvider.php

ObjectRepositoryProvider has getRules() method that returns the rules from
the database.  My config is in the previous post.

What is wrong?

Dennis