I overrode 'BjyAuthorize\Guard\Controller':

'BjyAuthorize\Guard\Controller'         =>
'FedcoUser\Factory\ObjectRepositoryRuleProviderFactory',

It seems that my Guard is now being loaded from Doctrine, as I wanted, but
there are weird errors, like some rules are loading twice, and some not at
all.

Since nowhere in any docs it was mentioned to do this, it seems to me that
this is a solution that probably, to provide an analogy, is like rewiring
BjyAuthorize engine parts, when I could be flipping a switch instead.  Or I
don't know, maybe I am doing it right.

Also, native BjyAuthorize\Guard\Controller creates resources from the rules
implicitly.  If I write my own rule provider, BjyAuthorize Exceptions-out
due to lack of defined Resources.  In which case, I understand I am also to
write my own resource provider, or incorporate resource provider to get
resources from rules.