Hi Matthew,

I am very new to Zend Framework :-(

i still dont understand how you can get the view related with the
Controller->Action on the Controller Plugin->predistpach() and change it
stated.

I guess i need to improve my zend framework expertise :-)

But anyhow i would like to ask if i have following pseudo-code in
predispatch() of a plugin, should i pass the view as reference to get
updated?

predispatch( $request){

  // do some guessing depending of full routing info

  $my_class_one = new AStandardClassOne( &$view );
  $my_class_one->updateView(); // will do something like
$this->view->assign( some variables for one );
  $my_class_two = new AStandardClassTwo( &$view );
  $my_class_two->updateView(); // will do something like
$this->view->assign( some variables for two);

}

or should i return the modified view something like:

predispatch( $request){

  // do some guessing depending of full routing info

  $my_class_one = new AStandardClassOne();
  $view = $my_class_one->updateView($view); // will do something like
$view->assign( some variables for one );
  $my_class_two = new AStandardClassTwo();
  $view = $my_class_two->updateView($view); // will do something like
$view->assign( some variables for two);

}

thanks a lot in advance for  any reply can let me understand the best way of
modifying the status of the view inside of predispatch() plugin method