Hi! Is it possible in ZF2 to set a checked values in multicheckbox?

I tried to do it using array notation, as well as setting the values
​​directly using the setValue (), but nothing helps.

My code (Form):

public function bind($object, $flags = Form::VALUES_NORMALIZED)
{
    $this->add([
        'name' => 'roles',
        'type' => 'multicheckbox',
        'options' => [
            'label' => 'Applicable roles',
            'label_attributes' => [
                'class' => 'checkbox',
            ],
            'value_options' => array_combine(
                $object->getRoles(),
                $object->getRoles()
            ),
        ],
        'attributes' => [
            'value' => $object->findApplicableRoles(),
        ],
    ]);

    $spec = $this->getInputFilter();

    $spec->add([
        'name' => 'roles',
        'required' => false,
    ]);

    parent::bind($object, $flags);
    return $this;
}

I checked, the "$object->getRoles()" returns array('guest', 'user', 'admin')
The "$object->findApplicableRoles()" returns array('guest', 'user')
But as a result of the form shows that all the check boxes are checked.

When I save the form, all the flags are set correctly. But when I go to
another page and then come back - again all checkboxes are checked :(