I will try obsnit short sentences . So it will be clearer. Imagine that you
are building a dynamic layout . Not like in zf1 (with helpers), but using
"dispatch". You are using a theme. But not a single module , and a set . As
Drupal . You have a theme for frontend .  You have a theme for the backend .
And you have a theme for installation. Additionally there are modules
widgets. Them too much.
Question: how to determine what as theme should be use at the moment?
I am repelled by the system that offers zf2 . It is ViewModel . It is
"dispatch" method.