The "Theme" would be the so-called layout, as far as I get it.
You can handle layout changes by either listening to the `dispatch` event
with very low priority (since theming should happen _AFTER_ dispatching) or
in the `render` event (with very high priority).

EdpModuleLayouts is a nice example of how that flexibility comes into place.

So now I'm wondering why you'd handle theming _before_ `dispatch` (in a
`dispatch.pre`)

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/