I've had quite a few responses, some private, some to the list.
One entrant answered: 'heidi'. Checking google, that could mean:
 1) The pop singer 'Killing Heidi'
 2) Heidi Wall, relative of the father of Perl
 3) Heidi Wall, the champion college golfer+
I am not sure if 2) and 3) are one and the same person.
However, I've decided to allow the entry and concede a victory
to our mystery entrant if the charicature proves to be taken
from a photo of any of the above three (or two). :)

+ http://www.huskers.com/sports/golf/w/98-99/98chip_n_club.htm:
  "Freshman Sara Sasse (Lincoln, Neb.) also finished with a score
  of 224, with rounds of 77-69-78 ... The record had been tied 3
  times by Heidi Wall at the NCAA West Regionals in 1995, ..."

Andrew.