David Henderson wrote:
> I think it looks more like Sarah Michelle Gellar (TV's Buffy),
> from one of the early season publicity shots which has been
> used all over the place.

Now that Buffy has the most votes, I will quickly halt
the competition.

Num Votes  Celebrity
---------  ---------
3          Buffy the Vampire Slayer aka Sarah Michelle Gellar
2          Gloria Wall (Larry's wife)
1          Heidi Wall (daugther of the father of Perl)
1          Angie from the kewl movie The Net,
           played by Sandra Bullock

The clear winner is David Henderson, who was even able to
accurately identify the photo from which it was derived!!
As he correctly pointed out, it is available in many places;
I got it here:
http://www.rainy-day.cityslide.com/albums/album_image.cfm/
622505/40536/343637

This post shows genuine regret to London.pm for my earlier
faux pas of describing Buffy as a "sitcom".

Please forgive my ignorance, but as an aside, who are the
World's leading female Perl hackers?

Finally, I would like to publicly thank `/anick, who has saved
me a huge psychiatrist's bill. I had just made a booking when
he posted his 12 days to Christmas; I then cancelled it,
realising that I must be normal after all. ;-)

/-\ndrew.