There's an article about CETI's next message into space

  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/08/231247&mode=nested

and CETI is providing the message in ASCII 1's and 0's (with example noise
added) to be decoded for our own amusement. Of course, I wrote a Perl script
to do this for me. Of more course, I golfed it.

The address of CETI's message is:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/stephane_dumas/CETI/output_stream.txt

You'll have to chop off the the first 70 characters, then remove any
newlines, and then add newlines after every 127th character. This program
assumes the input on STDIN, and the output going to STDOUT. I think that
should be enough details to run with this...

My attempt, at 79 characters:
$\=$/;undef$/;$_=<>;s/.{70}//s;tr,01\n,\x00\xff,d;print$1while/(.{1,127})\n?
/g;

Show them aliens what we're made of!

Patrick