10.  101   Joerg Ziefle
11.  101   Jeff Helman
12.  102   Byron Jones
13.  106   Rick Myers
14.  108   Scott Wessels
15.  109   Kwok Chern Yue
16.  116   Josh Schulz
17.  118^  Jean-Pierre Vidal

^ Indicates upward movement since last leaderboard

Hole Leaders
------------
Hole 1: Eugene van der Pijll
Hole 2: Rick Klement, Tim Gim Yee, Yanick, Keith C Ivey,
        Eugene van der Pijll, Daryl Olson, sthoenna,
        Ton Hospel, Piers Cawley, Wesley Darlington,
        Jerome Quelin, BooK, Evan A Zacks

The beginner's leaderboard is where the action is right now.
Can Dave Hoover pull off back-to-back victories? He has just
stormed through the field from last place to third!
Who will be the first beginner to join the second hole leaders?

No new entries. :-( However, we do have a couple of lurkers:
Bill Jones, Jas Nagra and Kye Leslie will post their first
valid entries any minute now (I hope). :)

/-\ndrew