On Tuesday 11 July 2006 19:22, Philippe "BooK" Bruhat wrote:

> It's also a series of japanese saber films (and that's where I picked
> the name from):

        And the movies themselves are an adaptation of the manga series (called
Lone
Wolf and Cub in English): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_Wolf_and_Cub.

> When using @{[]} wouldn't you prefer to feel like a samurai in battle
> rather than like a consumer in a supermarket? Mmm?

        Samurai, hmm? That gives a whole new meaning to the term Perl hacker.

Joy,
`/anick

"Shishõgan! Eyes that only a Perl hacker who has gone through Golf
tournaments, who has walked through the splattering madness of countless
oneliners, can posses!"
        - Iki Jizomon, samurai from the Tamiya Ichiden-Ryu, refering to Cub