On Feb 13, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Kristina Rost wrote:

I don't care where LEM goes...where ever you go I will follow.

I have suscribed to the Google group both ways now...and I am not getting
any mail from that list...unless no one is talking on the G-list for
G-books...

Once you've joined the list on Google, you have web forum access only. Log on, go to this group and set your preferences there.

Also, my spam filter caught both of the confirmation emails I was supposed to reply to.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'