>From Laurent:

For all the others, here is what I did again.

You first need to send an email from the account you want to subscribe to
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. You'll receive a confirmation email
and you just have to reply to it.

This is the reply I get...
<'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'>: malformed address: '> may not
follow
<'[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-so I did (not) get anywhere with this route...

-In my above example, you didn't include the single quotes, did you?

-no I did not

-Hmmmm, then I'm sorry, I have no idea why it didn't work for you as it did
for me. -Laurent.

even get a confirming email from the Google Groups server to respond to.
Nada. Zilch. Zero. I guess I'm stuck with only the old list-serv.

Blessings,
stanton