On Feb 16, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

You know, even though you might not realize it, you have pretty much an
account opened at MacLaunch, which is a service separate from Low End Mac that Dan is using to maintain his lists. They have your email address and your name. As soon as you register for something on the net, you are already
giving away your identity...

Yes, I know... and owning a .com is even worse  : (

It's more the annoyance factor ... I just got here an already "we" are moving yet another place.

Sandra Ragan
www.plumdigital.com

Knowledge is a rare thing -- you gain by giving it away.
—Ivan Sutherland