On 2/20/06 9:52 AM, "Stuart Saunders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well my bloody stupid bank does. Presumably, 'for reasons of
> security', they only support windows and explorer or netscape. So,
> instead of being able to log in using the most secure system, I have
> to use the most insecure system, and as well I have to use a public
> computer to do that. They advise you not to use public computers! I
> ain' gunna buy one of them machines just because the bank would like
> me to. I wonder if the bank got a cut on a windows installation if
> they kept their website 'pure'?

Well, I use USBank and their site works just fine on my Mac using any
browser I want to use, so if I were you, I would change banks and find one
that is more progressive and less PC anal. If their web site is that lame, I
would worry about the rest of their system and how safe my money was and I
repeat

> What kind of idiot company would make their web site platform
> specific and
> eliminate potential customers?.

Tom