On Feb 20, 2006, at 7:35 AM, G-Books wrote:

We should all write them and tell them we're going to boycott their
products until they unleash Mac users from Windows Dominion!   :)

That's a very good idea! I'm going to let them know right away!

-Laurent.

This is the text I left on their website, as a complaint:

"
My complaint doesn't have anything to do with your products, I love them! I
want to complain because of the way your web site is locking out all
non-Windows, non-Internet Exploiter users by designing a web site that
relies on non-standard extensions to Internet standards, namely ActiveX.
Frankly, with all the problems that we have heard over the last few years
about how unsecure Exploiter and Windows for that matter are, I can't
understand why you keep encouraging this platform and can't demonstrate more
imagination to be able to deliver your web content without relying on
extensions that were lame attempts by Microsoft to try dominating the web.
Haven't you read many publications, even ones dedicated to Windows,
recommending their readers to stop using Explorer?

I'm really disappointed by this situation and until it is resolved, I will
unfortunately stop buying any of your products.

Thank you for reading this.

Just for the record, I had no trouble with the Stoneyfield website, using Safari on TiBook with OS 10.3.9. Everything worked just fine.

Bert Mehling