On 26-Feb-06, at 1:05 PM, phoenix wrote:

    As soon as Google Groups gets its s#!t together, anyway.

After unsubscribing and resubscribing there, I'm still receiving posts but unable to post myself. So far, nobody's got a reason why. I'm hopeful this'll get worked out soon, but for now the Maclaunch list is the only one
to which I can post.

Hi A.J., fellow list members,

As I had already mentioned in my message to you earlier today, I am trying to figure this out for you. Please give me some time (i.e. a couple of days) and a little of your patience. I would really appreciate it.

I am posting this to the list as I want you all to know that Dan Knight, the other list nannies and I are all trying to get all these transition glitches worked out for you. Sometimes it may take a little longer for some than others but we have not forgotten you or given up.

In the meantime, if you are having difficulties related to subscribing or unsubscribing from any of the lists, please contact the List nannies OFF-LIST so that we can keep the group discussions on track and keep the disruptions to a minimum.

You can contact me off-list at this address:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the consideration,

Amber Robey
G-Books, iMac and MacBooks Pro List Nanny