On Feb 26, 2006, at 4:33 PM, Amber Robey wrote:

On 26-Feb-06, at 1:05 PM, phoenix wrote:

    As soon as Google Groups gets its s#!t together, anyway.

After unsubscribing and resubscribing there, I'm still receiving posts
but unable to post myself.
<snip>

Hi A.J., fellow list members,

...trying to figure this out for you. Please give me some time...and...patience. I would really appreciate it.
Amber, we really /do/ appreciate it!

<snip>
In the meantime, if you are having difficulties related to subscribing or unsubscribing from any of the lists, please contact the List nannies OFF-LIST so that we can keep the group discussions on track and keep the disruptions to a minimum.
I haven't tried to get onto the Google list yet, but when you nannies get it all straightened out, would you post the /correct/ steps to subscribe to the Google list, on the G-Books list before finally shutting it down for good? Thanks awfully!

You can contact me off-list at this address:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for that, too.

Rick Matteson
400mHz Pismo, 1GB RAM, 40MB Hitachi HD, OS X 10.3.9