At 5:53 PM -0600 2/21/06, James Rice wrote:
Clark Martin wrote:

I don't know what versions the MB and ROMS are. It's something I'm investigating at the moment.

The Beige I'm running as a server under OS9 is running IPNetRouter to provide MacIP for the older Macs and XTension, a home control program. I'm also running Personal Web Sharing with some AppleScripts to communicate with XTension.

How has XTension been? I've not been impressed with any of the Winblows X-10 software so a Mac based program appeals to me. I also have a ton of Mac hardware just looking for a job.

The biggest problems I've been having have been on the X-10 side but I'm working at it. XTension on it's own works quite well but I'm not really straining it's ability. The web interface I'm using is home grown and rather slow (one reason I put the G3 in there.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA