I have a really old (built prior to 2002 I believe) "Acer Aopen" system
with a Pentium II processor and 64 Mb of system memory. The system runs
SCO OpenServer 5 (If I remember from the quick glance...version 5.0.0)
on a 4 Gb Seagate SCSI hard drive. The system was custom built on using
an Asus motherboard. That's 64 Mb of memory again and a 4 Gb SCSI hard
drive. The SCSI functionality is provided by an adapter card. I need to
look at the card to get the brand and chipset and firmware version details.

Can G4U work with so little system memory? Can it also detect this
rather old hard drive? I wish to clone the hard drive to a newer drive.
What if, for example, this newer drive is a 32 Gb USB flash drive. Will
that present a problem for G4U?

One more question but it is not a G4U question. Is there any good reason
to continue using SCSI hard drives? The system in question will be used
in a medical office. That means constant and very comfortable conditions
and at most three users of the system.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland