On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Can G4U work with so little system memory?

Sure, 64MB is plenty.

> Can it also detect this
> rather old hard drive?

SCSI is not "rather old".
Question is if your SCSI controller is recognized, but why don't you just
bootup g4u and see what happens? Type "disks" and see if anything is
found. Easy!

> I wish to clone the hard drive to a newer drive.
> What if, for example, this newer drive is a 32 Gb USB flash drive. Will
> that present a problem for G4U?

I don't see one.

> One more question but it is not a G4U question. Is there any good reason
> to continue using SCSI hard drives? The system in question will be used
> in a medical office. That means constant and very comfortable conditions
> and at most three users of the system.

There may be uses for SCSI today, but I think they are pretty rate, and I
stronly doubt your light use qualifies. :)

  - Hubert