I just succeeded in installing netBSD 5 on a 2 Gb, USB flash drive. I
can boot from the drive. I did make a little mistake with useradd, I
don't seem to have a home directory as an ordinary user. Maybe I can
add a different user and get the home directory specified properly when
I do it. I also need to change the time setting about "system clock is
UTC" to "system clock is America/New York".

Now how can I get g4u on this system?

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA