Hello together,

I got a problem virtulizing our Proliant 3000 with Unixware 7.
I booted the server with the g4u CD and got the following disks:

Ld0 at cac0 unit 0: RAID5 array (70GB)
Ld1 at cac0 unit 1: RAID 1 array (9GB)

I used uploaddisk command with ld0 and ld1 at the end for each logical disk.
After this I created a virtual machine on an ESXi 5.5 (with Unixware 7 Support)
and added two IDE drives (not SCSI).
After using slurpdisk command to wd0 and wd1 I rebooted the virtual machine and
got error loading operating system.
With deploying the image to two SCSI drives I got the same problem.

I suspect that it is not supported to recovery the image from a logical disk to
a IDE drive - am I right?

Do you got any further hints for me, which I could test?
This machine is very important for us and I'll try anyting to get it virtulized
before the disk drives crash.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Kevin