Thanks for breaking that down for me. We are trying to set up some dev
machines in our environment in a few weeks and I may create a clone of our
production Galaxy mirror and play around with that version to see if I can
get the functionality that I'm looking for. I'll take that idea about
having a daemon into consideration.

Regards,
Josh