It can.
They can print complex parts with the printer.  I've seen figurines that
came out of the printer and they can also make gun parts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:41 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gaming dice

Interesting Kara, not something I've heard of before, though I'd be
surprised if the 3D printer could actually create a shape as complex as a
tesolated dodeckahedron.
Sadly though I doubt I'd have the money to buy such a printer just for the
dice, indeed if they cost similar to current access tech I'd imagine they'd
set me back a few thousand.

Beware the grue!