Not if you used what is commonly known as "super glue".

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gaming Dice

Hi,

And braille labels also don't stick on dice for too long. I use to
braille label a standard set of playing dice and the  sticky stuff on
the labels would wear off sooner or later and I'd have to turn around
and label it all over again. So even if we could label all our d4,
d10, and d20 playing dice for RPG games the labels wouldn't stick for
long. The warmth of your hands and constant handling them would cause
the glue to come loose, and you'd likely be labeling the dice every
time you turned around.

Cheers!