Hi Charles,

Smile. We will get their sooner or later. If I go with this new idea
for Mysteries of the Ancients, which I am pretty certain I will, this
will be the final rewrite as I'm sick of messing with it.

As for Windows XP compatibility there is no reason to worry. The
Evolution Engine Links against DirectX 8 and SAPI 5 both of which are
available on XP. Since everything is written in C++ there are no
issues with .NET compatibility and things like that. As far as I know
it should run equally well on XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
because the engine has been written to provide the maximum
compatibility possible for Windows users across the board.