Hay I never meant anything by the messages I sent yesterday.
I was never involved in the james north crazyness, sertainly I never sent a bad mail to my knowledge to him personally. I never meant to annoy him i or any other dev I was just musing on events thats all. I didn't mean to bitch really all devs are doing a good job and yeah releasing stuff in advance before you are ready could be a bad thing its your choice really.