      From: Shaun Everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
 To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
 Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 8:57 PM
 Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim kitchen passes away:

I am not sure but I do think someone will need to take his stuff from
his site, I'll do that later on in the next few days, and then I will
need a place to put it.
Tom could you host it in usa games, I can probably archive the entire
thing and put it somewhere.
but you guys can sort out something for it, an atribution archive or
something I don't know jim as much as a lot of you but I remember him in
the old dos game days and later on, its a pitty he will no longer be
updating things.