Problem is:
People might see what else is out there, if they explore. But Leesy isn't made
for that. Its made to sort of lock you in, to get you with it and have all the
tools and fun you'll ever need. So no, I doubt they'll come here, no. They'll
stay with the games Leesy has made available to them.

Sent from my iPhone