Hi all,

I'm writing a portable player class in BGT. I'm putting it into its own file to be included in other scripts. Is there a way to query timers, such as walk timers, jump timers, weapon timers, and so on, outside a main while loop? I'd like the class to have as many of its own predefined methods as possible.

Also, are there any good books or articles to read on artificial intelligence in games? I'm a complete newbie at getting enemies to appear to do their own thing on a board.

Regards,

Gavin