Hello,
I'm e-mailing to offer my sincerest apologies for my lack of attention to moderation requests over the holidays and into January. I am now rectifying all requests to this list, and taking action as necessary, and approving messages in the queue.
I will endeavor to be more conscious of the requests going forward.
if you have questions, please contact me off list at:
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org
Sincerely,
Shane Davidson
list moderator.