If this guy is based out of the United States, you might want to
report him. I believe that cyber-stalking is a crime (I am not sure if
it is state or federal, though).

I am not conversant with laws in either countries, but I assume that
they have similar statutes.

In any instance, insure that you document everything.

Best of luck

On 3/8/16, loriduncan <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, it is my painful duty to have to inform you all that for the
> last month, I have been stalked both on Skype and on Survive the wild by one
>
> of the admins of said game, Walter Van Wyck.  This all started when I was
> trying to get a friend away from him, and led to him stalking us both and
> being very abusive towards us, but then denying it to the other, for example
>
> he'd tell my friend she was worth nothing, then tell me he hadn't said any
> such thing, even though I have the evidence my friend sent me to prove he
> was lying.  He's also been very abusive when my friend and I did work with
> him on his podcasts at blindaccess.org, not in the actual podcasts
> themselves, but in terms of if my friend and I dared to suggest anything to
>
> improve the podcasts, we were basically told to do things his way.  He also
>
> slated 2 of the people who gave me the inspiration to podcast, saying he was
>
> far better, which I thought was a totally wrong, and b childish.
>
> Now the reason I'm telling the community all this, is because last night my
>
> friend down in England opened an account in stw and began playing, but then
>
> out of the blue, she had Walter grilling her, thinking she was me with
> another account.  She skyped me and asked if I knew walter and told me he'd
>
> been very abusive towards her, so now my main concerne is that other girls
> might receive the same treatement as myself and my friends have done at
> Walter's hands.
>
> Finally, I'd like to tell you that I did report this to Sam, the developer
> of Survive the Wild, but other than saying he'd talk to Walter, Sam has done
>
> nothing, so Walter is still free to abuse his admin position by threatening
>
> me and my friends with checking up on us.
>
> Just be careful when playing Survive the Wild everyone, it's a great game,
> and it's just such a pitty people like him are left to get away with verble
>
> bullying and emotional blackmail.  I'm not saying don't play, I only want
> people to feel safe playing and to know what I've had to go through and to
> avoid this guy at all costs.
>
> I shall be posting this to audiogames.net with the permission of the admins
>
> there.  I thank you all for reading, and can only hope action will be taken
>
> at some stage to prove that I'm speaking nothing but the truth.
>
> From Lori.

Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com
(254) 624-9155
701 Ewing St. #509-C, Ft. Wayne IN, 46802