It is too bad, then, that the guy isn't here in the U.S. He would get
stomped on in short order by law enforcement.

The only other recourse that I can think of is to post this on various
social media sites. Not necessarily specifics, rather that the admins
for the game do not take corrective actions when dealing with
stalkers. The bad publicity could shut the game down if enough people
got involved.

My girlfriend did something similar for another game when it became
clear to her that the administrators were not going to take stalking
seriously. The situation was resolved in fairly short order after she
tweated about it.

Just a thought.

People who do this sort of thing, stalk and bully, deserve no mercy;
none what so ever.

On 3/8/16, jacob Kruger <ja...@blindza.co.za> wrote:
> Sorry to say this, but, here in SA, it wouldn't really do much to try
> report him to anyone other than his direct seniors - if they care, and
> plan to do anything about it.
>
> Stay well
>
> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA
> "Roger Wilco wants to welcome you...to the space janitor's closet..."
>
> On 2016-03-08 11:49 PM, loriduncan wrote:
>> Hi I have been documenting as much as I can, and the guy is based in
>> South Africa, so I don't know how reporting him to the police would work
>> as he's in another country.
>>> From Lori.
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Justin Jones
>> Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:11 PM
>> To: Gamers Discussion list
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A warning to all who play survive the wild.
>>
>> If this guy is based out of the United States, you might want to
>> report him. I believe that cyber-stalking is a crime (I am not sure if
>> it is state or federal, though).
>>
>> I am not conversant with laws in either countries, but I assume that
>> they have similar statutes.
>>
>> In any instance, insure that you document everything.
>>
>> Best of luck
>>
>> On 3/8/16, loriduncan <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone, it is my painful duty to have to inform you all that for
>>> the
>>> last month, I have been stalked both on Skype and on Survive the wild
>>> by one
>>>
>>> of the admins of said game, Walter Van Wyck.  This all started when I
>>> was
>>> trying to get a friend away from him, and led to him stalking us both
>>> and
>>> being very abusive towards us, but then denying it to the other, for
>>> example
>>>
>>> he'd tell my friend she was worth nothing, then tell me he hadn't said
>>> any
>>> such thing, even though I have the evidence my friend sent me to prove
>>> he
>>> was lying.  He's also been very abusive when my friend and I did work
>>> with
>>> him on his podcasts at blindaccess.org, not in the actual podcasts
>>> themselves, but in terms of if my friend and I dared to suggest
>>> anything to
>>>
>>> improve the podcasts, we were basically told to do things his way.  He
>>> also
>>>
>>> slated 2 of the people who gave me the inspiration to podcast, saying
>>> he was
>>>
>>> far better, which I thought was a totally wrong, and b childish.
>>>
>>> Now the reason I'm telling the community all this, is because last
>>> night my
>>>
>>> friend down in England opened an account in stw and began playing, but
>>> then
>>>
>>> out of the blue, she had Walter grilling her, thinking she was me with
>>> another account.  She skyped me and asked if I knew walter and told me
> [...]

Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com
(254) 624-9155
701 Ewing St. #509-C, Ft. Wayne IN, 46802