I had no problems at all with those. Aside from using demos, and now,
I am looking into the full version of tenpin alley because it's fun,
and my days of... you know, are over, so I now am gonna actually buy
games now! However I have had no troubles with installations of
draconis games, bsc games, pcs games, gma games, or any other kind of
games on the planet. I wish you good luck in solving the problem, make
sure you have directx 8 I think it is, and make sure that sp2 is on
there; dont know how it helps, just for security I guess, but then
again you never know. I suggest contacting draconis support through
phone if they dont answer your emails.
Hope it helped at least a little...
Andy

On 7/21/07, Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Terra,
> I haven't had any problems with their games under 2000 and XP, but have
> had something similar to that under Windows Vista. It would be helpful
> if we knew which games you tried, the os you are using, and other
> relevant information. It would be especially important to know which
> file it is complaining about.
>

> Terra Syslo wrote:
> > Has anyone else had problems installing any of the games from draconis
> > Entertainment? I've tried a few of them and I get errors saying a file
> could
> > not be found or a file was corrupt, and no one in tech support ever gets
> > back to me. The games sound like fun, but I can't even get the demos to
> > work.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > 6:10 PM

Andy, the best audio gamer!