Yep, that's it...

games I asked about in an earlier post to the list:  I downloaded
and installed the 3 demos.  Then I downloaded the 3 other files,
one for each game, into the folders where that associated demo
was installed.  I ran the file from within that folder.  It
seemed to work, so I then deleted that file from the folder.
Chain Reaction works as a registered game after doing this, so I
hope the other two games do, too.  I had a key for Chain Reaction
and a registration key for Search Party but lost the games in a
hard drive crash and, naturally, had not written the keys
elsewhere.  I blew it.  I had not contacted Dan to get a new key
as of yet, but guess I don't have to, now that he is
unfortunately closing.

>---
>Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.
>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]