Only bad thing was with them rounds, I had a situation where there was lots of
them swaying ships, and one after
another I blew 'em up. Good thing I had about 7 ground nukes, LOL! Came in
handy that game
I can tell you.

Also on level 16, when you get up to vector's shields, it's all good. The
shield noises
are so loud that I miss the lifters. Like I had 20 superlasers, and was like,
ok! I'll go blow up
the shields, but what I missed was that the lifters stole all! My! Lasers! So
here I was, bashing
into moonrocks, boom bang bang. Have to say though, the funnest troop 2 game I
ever played!