Hello, all,
    Well, I've tried a few things to get my SAPI fixed, since I'd really like
to be able to use it with vipmud, but it still isn't quite right.  Here's what
I've tried:
    I've installed Jim Kitchen's winkit file.
    I've reinstalled the SpeechSDK5.1.exe package.
    I've also installed the tts as well again.

    Now, my SAPI-dependent programs don't freak, but they don't speak either.
VipMud, however, dings at me every time it tries to speak, but doesn't speak.
Can anyone suggest what I need to do to fix this?  I like VipMud, and would
like to use it to the max...having a separate voice for editing and incoming
would be totally excellent!

Thanks,
Terrence